Sunday, March 22, 2009

Harvey




I missed out on all the nice weather this weekend, because I caught a cold.  It seems that I should have been wearing more clothes when it got warm earlier in the week.  I had no ambition to do anything computer related and spent much of the weekend watch episodes of Lost.  These are some shot's I took at Loring Park, while I was busy coming down with this cold.  



Harvey

My burnt orange Schwinn has told me his name.  I thought it was Orangina, but he corrected me on that.  I'm riding him tomorrow night, cold or no cold.

6 comments:

anna said...

Yeah, that's the problem in spring. I often get too excited myself and ignore that it's still cold. Hope you recover soon.

Dottie said...

Harvey! Perfect name.

Get well soon.

m e l i g r o s a said...

oh super! hey well get well soon. over the weekend I came across
this and thought of you.
cheers! xo/meli

The Jolly Crank said...

Awesome bike!

spiderlegreen said...

Meligrosa-woman~ I'll sit on that idea for awhile. ;)

It was raining on and off, yesterday. But Harvey and I managed to avoid all of it, while running errands and meeting cousin for dinner at Commmon Roots Cafe. There was a strong downpour while we ate, but it stopped long enough for me to ride home.

Doohickie said...

What kind of Schwinn is that? Collegiate? I have a Varsity Sport that I am planning to covert to a Tourist (upright handlebars). When it's done it will look like a 10-speed version of your bike. My Sunset Orange Varsity, by the way, is The Great Pumpkin.